Jordan Davis Poems
- The Thing I'm standing in a field of green Sunshine, flowers...
- Subjects Math, Socials and P.E. Aren't the greatest subjects...
- Always And Forever I see her nearly every day But my love ...
- My Secret Place I'm sitting by the riverside on a sturdy ...
- Invisible No one sees me, Am I not there? Am I invisible?...
- With My Back To City Hall, On ...
- Are They Really Right? Aliens, Bigfoot and monsters in ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I'm standing in a field of green
Sunshine, flowers and grass to see
Bunnies, birds and deer are there
You can see them everywhere
But then the day turns to night
Not a deer or bird in sight
I begin to run from a fear unseen
Then I cry, 'What's chasing Me? ! '
I look behind but nothing there
What is it? A monster, goblin or bear?
The field, I realize, doesn't end
It just keeps going no turns or bends
I trip and fall I hit my head
In a matter of time I will be dead
But then I wake beside my bed
It was just a dream, did I take my med's?