jordan erickson Poems
- The Promise I hold the stone close to my mouth I kiss it ...
- Hidden Love A gentle embrace, Such beauty in your face. A ...
- Lost Love If my heart is sightful, Then why must I have ...
- Dreams? I stand alone with my back to the stone day ...
- Him Listening to the childs song the tuning fork struck on a...
- It Waits It hides in the darkness of the night it waits for ...
- Mirrors An angel he is that word he doth rebel but no ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about jordan erickson
I hold the stone
close to my mouth
I kiss it ever so soft
I opened my hands
and realease the dove,
I whisper to it to go to the one I love.
soft is the night,
but this time I'm not going to loose sight.
This is a promise,
to the ones
so let the dove
soar to you
and bring the joy of love,
embrace you too.
My beautiful Mischeal
I hope you accept me as I climb from the well
I wish you to see
behind these eyes.