Jordan Josephson Poems
- Welcome Home A home needs a body Or it's nothing more That ...
- Lost I am lost I sit on my bed and cry Tears are not my ...
- My Prince Of Peace Eyes so golden brown, A face full of ...
- Lonely Life I Travel While on my lonely life I travel I ...
- Freedom To fling my arms wide In some place of the sun, To...
- My Lights This is the place that I love the best, A bit of...
- The Dark I'm going from day to day in the dark, I reach out...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jordan Josephson
I'm going from day to day in the dark,
I reach out blindly to save my face,
But neglected, however lightly, to lace
My fingers and close my arms.
A slim door got in past my guard,
And hit me a blow in the head so hard
I had my smile jarred.
And then I had a dream,
One so dark and dreary
Life had no meaning.
The sun was dead and gone
The stars had given up hope.
The night wandered on forever,
And life was free from all!
Why go on said the people,
Why try and push thru the dark?
Don't I said, it's all without hope,
But they ...