Jorelyn Leonard Poems
- Remember A smile for the love you still bring Tears for the ...
- Mischievous My children smile at me I love them to ...
- My Baby Boy Small and warm across the chest He has closed ...
- A Typical Night I sleep to your breathing I wake to your ...
- Outing These children can run so very far away Trampling the...
- Life Lost I look around at this world My perception has ...
- Silent Tears
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jorelyn Leonard
A smile for the love you still bring
Tears for the pain that lingers
A sigh for the memories that sing
A glimpse of your face in the embers
A ray of light to remind me
A butterfly to tell me to fly
The water's depths to help me see
And know it is okay to cry