Joshua C. Whiting
Joshua C. Whiting Poems
- Cell Phone Junkies - Drugless ... Hey! There’s a new ...
- Cycle Of Destiny - Circle Of L... Arriving full circle facing...
- Acceptance - Forgiveness - Lov... Qualities existing in only a ...
- So Quickly We Fade - Dedicated...
- To Touch Humanity - Easing The... A kind word, a sincere ...
- La Guerra - Destino De Violenc... Yes, Guerra is human ...
- Faith In Belief - Coping Strat... Must have faith or what ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Joshua C. Whiting
Cell Phone Junkies - Drugless Addiction
Hey! There’s a new drug on the scene
Incessant mumbling of the cell phone fiend
They’re called cell phone junkies
And they emulate copy-cat monkeys
Ubiquitous industrial psychology
Producing addictive technology
Flooding the product to the people
The rich, the poor, the sane, the feeble
Intoxicating with communication power
Available every second, every minute, every hour
Electromagnetic radiation to your ear
Brain cancer? Have no fear?
When mentioned: a possibility
They laugh and respond: low probability
Feelings are twenty years hence,...