Joy Milton Poems
- Why I Don't Celebrate Independ... I ...
- You're All I Got I love you I love you not You dirve me ...
- Mystery The mystery that is you Tries to solve The ...
- Perfect Never did I think My heart Would break again
- Holding You Holding you could be One of my favorite ...
- Happy Independence Day To Me Listen Hear my cries In the ...
- Heartbreaker Hey! Long time, no see! Don't you come over ...
Joy Milton (also known as Mahoghany M) is a 20 year old College Student majoring in Business Office Administration. She is a YouTuber, blogger, author and poet. In her free time she likes to read, write, research, and spend time with her friends. She is originally from Brooklyn, New York, but currently resides in Kittrell, North Carolina. She is working on her second book. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Sometimes you have to hit the ground running in order to find your destination.''Joy Milton (Mahoghany M)
Why I Don't Celebrate Independence Day
The soda Pop
Because on this day
Within a nation
Fell into the laps
Of the White Americans
While we were
Gasping for air
Something other than Tobacco
We BUILT your America
And we still are not free
We are enslaved ...