Joyce Chelmo Poems
- A River Can’t stop looking at your picture, hypnotized. ...
- Bridge Of Sighs As a child I often found myself under the ...
- Her Pilgrimage the first time we saw her was last fall she ...
- I’d Make A Lousy Addict i got carried away cleaning winter ...
- Mosaic Amidst the dull maize sunset and the chill of soon to...
- Buck Moon After a long day on the steering end of her old ...
- Another Brief Chat In Pogo One night while playing a game in...
I've been writing since I was a teen. However I have only been writing poetry about six years.
I was raised near Boundary Waters in Minnesota,
and some say I love trees more than people. I am also
a visual artist. My specialty is colored pencil on black paper. My subject is my first love landscapes,
gardens, the wilderness, old structures. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Joyce Chelmo
Can’t stop looking at your picture,
Your beauty a blaze from within.
The attraction would
not be there if it were not
for the essence you offer.
A cool drink for a parched soul.
A lake gathering fresh waters
from the flow of your river.
Mesmerized, captured, infatuated.
I want to drink you,
a lake refuses no river.