Joyce Msonda Poems
- I Close My Eyes Moments changed in flashes Innocence stolen ...
- Nirvana Beneath me, I could feel it. Such a rush, the ...
- On The Rapid Ride Twenty-eight minutes at Bay 2 Freezing my ...
- Exchange As you ruthlessly fired at my ego, In a furnace, ...
- Revenge Anxiety hitting you every corner adrenaline rushing ...
- Hostage It's ludicrous how quickly you quickly forget the ...
- Naive Woke up bound today woke up screaming. I almost ...
In life, as it may appear, we all long for freedom. The freedom that people would freely die for.
Freedom to live, to fall in love, to go on numerous ventures, and freedom to express ourselves in the most simplest of forms, however we choose to do it.
These words are my diary screaming out loud. Take a leap of freedom with me. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Joyce Msonda
It's ludicrous how quickly you quickly forget
the nothing you once were
and how like sound,
you move so instantaneously in acknowledging
who you am now.
Sometimes, forgetting is all you have,
because to glance back,
to take a whif of that pot of regrets,
would not only dismantle all the bolts
that hold you together
but like a house scheduled for demolition,
you would shutter.
So instead, you believe the unbelievable,
you rationalize the irrational...you pretend.
Ever hammer that's taken to you,
you encourage because facing reality
is like ...