Joyce Rwambali Poems
- An Angel It glowed from the distance Like blitzkrieg it ...
- Roots Of My Veins They reached out all over me, Covering my...
- What Has Happened The black nation is dying Everyone has ...
- Balance After all destruction on earth Minds equal and ...
- The Unknown One side of me was darkness One side of me was...
- What Goes? Just like physics and maths go, Just like soup ...
- You Won'T Be Alone When you look carefully you'll see ...
I write Poetry and lyrics when i'm filled with Inspiration. I hope you enjoy my poetry more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
It glowed from the distance
Like blitzkrieg it would disappear;
In the day it walked by me
Beside my shadow it lingered.
It was an Angel sent from Above.
It held my hand
Like a baby's soft palm and so was Its touch
In the night it would guard me.
It whispers to me gently: 'hush hush'
It, was an angel, my angel.
It shone in the dark
Like a star it positioned itself in the sky
In my mind, it gave me right choices
It was so calm and peaceful,
It was an arch angel
Its wings were so long, light and lovely
Like those of a bird but with ...