Juanita Richardson Poems
- Needy just wanted to make a difference just wanted for him ...
- Get Over It no matter how much time continues to goes by no ...
- The Wrong Dream before i speak allow me to get on my knees i...
- Here We Go Again instinctively i proceed with ...
- I Changed My Mind here's what i need to do keep my mind ...
- 6/6/06 He sparked my interest when he tried to claim ...
- Then Thin Line it seems like you know that i care and its ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Juanita Richardson
Then Thin Line
it seems like you know that i care
and its not fair
cause i dont know how you feel
you know that im honest
i dont know how long i'll be here
today unlike yesterday
is filled with more doubt
because i know where i stand
but i have know clue what you are about
i dont like being neglected
though i would prefer it over being disrespected
i feel as if i've been more that willing to give
and you are just being overprotective
and as time passes on
i dont know if its you i want
i dont like the way i feel
though these feelings have never ...