Judy Meibach Poems
- Misunderstood Love Loving you fills my heart with joy. You ...
- Scrabble Eating and sleeping are things I like to do, but ...
- Reflections--On Turning 50 January 9,2011 I will be a half ...
- Ode To The Period I know that there are those who hate ...
- A Rose By Any Other Name I am a different kind of feminine ...
- John Doe, The Patriot It's the third of the month. His ...
- Reconciliation I want you to love me Be with me as You used...
I am a novice poet who has loved poetry most of my life - but have taken a more serious turn in my work over the past 2-3 years. I write about love, life and all the emotions that come with the territory. Maybe you could call me a confessional poet on some level. I am quite inspired by those famous poets who refer to themselves as confessional poets. My dream is to be published. Yes, I am ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Judy Meibach
Loving you fills
my heart with joy.
You complete me in so many ways.
You make me feel
like a princess,
special and loved,
I know that you do not love me
as much as I love you
and that hurts.
Yet I will continue loving you
because I have never
met anybody quite like you,
a teddy bear who
holds me, caresses me
through your love and affection
you have mended all of my open wounds
which have been inflicted on me
through my difficult life.
You cradled my seed
as it struggled to rise
above the dry ...