Julian Salvacion Poems
- Bearer Of Light Farewell! Tang my tears enslaved by ...
- Mmv Peak through the glass of time Silhouettes of beams ...
- A Phantom Between Words Calm me oh! Moonshine! Your son at ...
- A Spiral Moments Of Stolen Ecs... Let me bring you thoughts ...
- Agape (Song From The Breakwate...
- -la Canto Finale- La Canto Finale (An Ode to Joan Camahalan)...
- My Forbidden Sea Silence, an infinite melancholy washed in ...
before me stands the pillars of hatred; creeping from the walls that imprisons me, are the visions that i will never conquer.. i failed but yet still standing in the midst of the war... an angel fallen... before god i seek my shelter...my hands are tied from the chamber of my past. in circles i am lost, struggling to free one soul, choked in silence, for twelve cycles of the moon i was dead, ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Julian Salvacion
My Forbidden Sea
Silence, an infinite melancholy
washed in waves over my seventh sea
voyaging to the abyss of my limit
emotion stood still, to sail no permit
Wind blew from the farthest north
embracing depths I could not fathom
the riddle of the waters starred with confusion
condemned a wandering soul to an infinite search
And beyond the tides, lay dreams concealed
glimmering first steps, devoured by fear
gone before the sun will see
the calmest wave of my forbidden sea