Julian Salvacion Poems
- Song For A Tulip “Song For A Tulip” By: Benedict ...
- Agape (Song From The Breakwate...
- My Forbidden Sea Silence, an infinite melancholy washed in ...
- -la Canto Finale- La Canto Finale (An Ode to Joan Camahalan)...
- A Spiral Moments Of Stolen Ecs... Let me bring you thoughts ...
- A Phantom Between Words Calm me oh! Moonshine! Your son at ...
- Bearer Of Light Farewell! Tang my tears enslaved by ...
before me stands the pillars of hatred; creeping from the walls that imprisons me, are the visions that i will never conquer.. i failed but yet still standing in the midst of the war... an angel fallen... before god i seek my shelter...my hands are tied from the chamber of my past. in circles i am lost, struggling to free one soul, choked in silence, for twelve cycles of the moon i was dead, ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Julian Salvacion
Song For A Tulip
“Song For A Tulip”
By: Benedict Salvacion
I loved thee in the quietness of the wind
thou laughter, thou eyes, those hair
swaying like the melodies of music
sweet as the morning dew at rest
I loved thee from the deepest of me
that not even a thought could follow
nor even a wise could fathom
the echoes of voices singing thou name
I loved thee that I kept my silence
a wish akin to my death
and yet ere for I to live, I chose not
for life is nothing without thou smiles
I loved thee that I bid my farewell
my tulip from the golden ...