Julius Akim Poems
- Trouble I'm in trouble, Don't make it double; You're my ...
- Friends Every man needs someone, who listens to him, who ...
- Beyond The Abyss Lonely were the nights, Prolonged were ...
- Aizawl In My Heart Let me tell u a few things, I am born ...
- Demand So this is how its starts, life is a market, an ...
- Woman I dream a woman, with a heart of steel, brave like ...
- In Memory Of Vb Dearly beloved, It's been a long night, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Julius Akim
In Memory Of Vb
It's been a long night,
With the moonlight fading away,
Paving the way for tomorrow to come,
Here I wait, in my desolated room,
Observing this cycles of life.
Tomorrow will come,
I'm sure of it.
Cos I've been observing these facts,
Since the day I was born.
But, you, above all;
Knowing that u won't be coming back,
Is the hardest thing to accept.
I think maybe, even now also,
You might be singing among the angels in heavens,
Sing for me too love,
Cos this life of mine, is cruel without u.
I am not ...