Kadence Luneman Poems
- Nonsensical I slither as I have hooves and bleat as I have a ...
- Trap Guised As Sleep there is a trap set for me every day I...
- Blood On The Floor Blood on the floor Hearts last ...
- Where Is The Girl With... Where is the girl with golden ...
- I Live My Life Lost I live my life lost Floating out to ...
- On Love And Pizza if my love were pizzia you would be the ...
- I Wish I Were i wish i were a rainbow to color a dreary ...
A weird young woman with often too much on her mind. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kadence Luneman
I Wish I Were
i wish i were a rainbow
to color a dreary sky
i wish i were sunshine
to dry the tear from your eye
i wish i were your bed
to hold you while you sleep
i wish i were your favorite song
so you would turn me up loud
and dance your cares away
i wish i were the wind
to tussel your hair and caress your face
i wish i were a tree
to shade you from the summer heat
i wish i were a car
to take you where you want to be
i wish i were the moon
to watch over you at night
and keep you safe as you sleep