Kagiso Mogale Poems
- You Had My Love You always found filth in all I ...
- Just A Thought I slept thinking last night Houses wracked ...
- It's A Question Of Love To the question why do I love you I ...
- The Poison Loneliness The poison loneliness Is you and I ...
- I Know My People I know my people! ! ! ! As sad as it may ...
- Friends Friends are neither good nor bad Friends are just ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kagiso Mogale
You Had My Love
You always found filth in all I uttered
Shattered everything I touched
And shut every door that opened before me
Taught me heaven is beyond my reach
And silly me took your teachings to heart
oh I took everything you preached
Because you were everything to me
You knew you had my heart
And I let you to it
You knew how to make me smile
But I guess you enjoyed seeing me cry
Sometimes I wonder if you have a heart
If you are human
Time and time you'd let me fall
& secretly rejoice in my misery
And I'd let you to it
What was I to do?