Kamiel Choi Poems
- `light Of Love I stand next to the ocean the light of our ...
- Two Strangers How much peace is in an evening walk of two ...
- I Will Be Ninety-Five I will be ninety-five and I will play ...
- Message To The Future I risk an early death by sitting down ...
- Poetry Poetry is always celebration or its opposite. Making ...
- A Smartphone A smartphone is a Viennese Kaffeehaus in your ...
- Behold My Trickery Today Behold my trickery today: I ...
Born 1979 in the Netherlands, studied philosophy, now juggling interests in poetry, philosophy, resistance, writing novels, sustainable living, and traveling. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''For maggots, happiness is just around the coroner''Kamiel Choi
''let me speak of love, for it should be no silent thing.''Kamiel Choi
''Not what you do professionallyKamiel Choi
but what can entertain you defines who you are.''
''I want my words to live in a redeeming, magnificent songKamiel Choi
to worship the hole in freedom''
''My words that are idiot contracts written to the music of escape.''Kamiel Choi
Comments about Kamiel Choi
`light Of Love
I stand next to the ocean
the light of our hotel room
is still reflected on the waves
I throw pebbles, pretending
they travel to the center
little stones rounded by aeons
The ocean wants to make peace
with everything. For a brief
moment I wanted to be found
in her embrace