Kamiel Choi Poems
- Two Strangers How much peace is in an evening walk of two ...
- `light Of Love I stand next to the ocean the light of our ...
- I Will Be Ninety-Five I will be ninety-five and I will play ...
- Message To The Future I risk an early death by sitting down ...
- Poetry Poetry is always celebration or its opposite. Making ...
- Horror Las Vegas the loud echo of the horror shatters a ...
- It Is High Noon And The Bright...
Born 1979 in the Netherlands, studied philosophy, now juggling interests in poetry, philosophy, resistance, writing novels, sustainable living, and traveling. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
Comments about Kamiel Choi
How much peace is in an evening walk
of two near strangers at the bay
when they hold hands and gently talk
even if their peace - has gone away
How much truth lies there, for a little while
when of human needs the most divine
between a thoughtful nod and then a smile
is shared by eyes like yours and mine
The sea is whispering quietly below
her waves are pushing light shadows ashore
we inspired each other - and smiled even more
Our shadows, let's pick them up before we go
because the moonlight won't restore
those shadows and this instant, never ...