Kara Johnstad Poems
- River Sometimes it scares me How fast these waters ...
- Black Beauty It is a chilly morning as i lie under these ...
- Wild Garden I am a wild garden Untamed and oh so free Been...
- Heal Me, Hold Me You simply love to love And your earth ...
- By The River By the river The moving stillness placates ...
- Beloved Warm bath water Reflecting candle flame Cool ...
- Release Release Just let it go Release It's time for love ...
Kara Johnstad is a creative visionary, transformational catalyst and a powerful voice in the time and age of transition. She is a singer / songwriter, creator of THE ESSENCE RADIO SHOW™, and founder of the 'VOICE YOUR ESSENCE' ™ Mastery Program.
Leading change agents, healers, personal development speakers and others recognize her as being a unique source of powerful truth and wisdom. As a top voice expert she has helped thousands with her 'break-through' voice techniques and shares with us the secrets behind this powerful instrument and the role the human voice plays in fine tuning our Mind-Body-Spirit systems.
Kara connects each and every week with subscribers ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kara Johnstad
Sometimes it scares me
How fast these waters rushing
Sometimes it stuns me
How the people keep hushing me down
Sometimes I'm frightened
To let the waters take me
I pray the rocks won't break me
I feel sweet love
Like a river
Pouring from above
And I know, yes I know
This is the river called life
Sometimes I hesitate
I just put my big toe in
Sometimes I am so brave
I jump right in for a long, long swim
Sometimes the waterfalls they
Tumble me right under
Ears are filled with thunder
So scared, yet I feel sweet ...