Kareem Ayodejih Abeeb
Kareem Ayodejih Abeeb Poems
- The Last Words Of A Dying Man Dont be bothered my dears I ...
- An Extra-Marital Affair As I laid spent on my bed one ...
- True Love Is An Old Lie True love is an old lie Long passed ...
- Apt In the dark of my heart A description apt is born Of ...
- Untitled-For A Tree She was a friend In many more ways than ...
- (for Courage) Only few things in life are easier than ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kareem Ayodejih Abeeb
The Last Words Of A Dying Man
Dont be bothered my dears
I must go to meet my fathers
And death has a debt to pay the earth
Shed tears if you will
You may bring life from my death through the earth
Miss me if you must
But my soul needs its rest
Say your goodbyes now
For death is pacing with impatience
And I can understand his pain
I can see my end in the near
You may leave if you wish and not watch
'I cant feel my legs! my arms!
Is it night? Its all so dark!
Call the doctor, I...'