Karina Olegario Poems
- The Black Bear -new- Trailing in the ashen Tail of men, the black ...
- A Short Story -new- His life revolved around Catching the ...
- The Healer And The Warrior -new- The warrior smiles upon the ...
- Still Life -new- The surging waves of today rise in me, Carving ...
- Lament -new- The pink dolphin heard the legend Of the sorrow now ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Karina Olegario
The surging waves of today rise in me,
Carving their path in my heart, in my eyes, in my veins;
The unbroken mirrors of your reflection.
Through this river, my fountain has been
Nourished, awakened by the wisdom
Of the eternal universe of my ancestors,
Of my fathers, of my mothers,
Of Earth's children.
I am the instrument that has been molded,
By the undying movement of time;
The instrument that withstands, stands;
And defies my weakened body,
My unsightly bony hands, the unsteady
Shuffling of my feet.
My voice carries the wings of ...