Insert Catchy Title #1 - Poem by Kate Breeze
Reason and logic;
Of a Borderline Life
I'm sorry darlin'
Nowhere in me is there room
For your calm
A path of undeniable self-destruction
Mass destruction perhaps?
I would only drag you along,
And leave you,
With only half a bottle of glue.
Comments about Insert Catchy Title #1 by Kate Breeze
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl