Different But The Same? - Poem by Kate Breeze
Caught between two plains of existence:
Logic and reason?
The only things you think with.
The only there there til the end.
The road to total self-anihilation
Is littered with
The people you took down with you.
Comments about Different But The Same? by Kate Breeze
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda