Kate Warner Poems
- She's Losing Her Faith She lies alone upon her bed With a ...
- My Father When I was young, I knew no different When I was ...
- My Love I'm sitting here wondering What it is im waiting ...
- Tears 'Why are you so ugly? ' My sister said to me once
- Whats Your Favourite Colour? One day my friend said you me: ...
- Sunshine I gently rise, from a beautiful dream Is this as ...
- You Were Never There There are many things I would like to ...
Well first of all, thanks for coming to my page and taking the time out to read my poems. I'm a novice to all this and my poems aren't perfect and they don't have hiddent meanings through each stanza, they're just a way of expressing how I'm feeling. All my poems are about me and my life, about how i feel, about things i wish i could do, wish i could change and so on. They don't take me... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kate Warner
She's Losing Her Faith
She lies alone upon her bed
With a million thoughts
Running through her head
She blames herself for everything
Its all her fault, even though
She knows deep down inside
Beneath all the tears and the lies
That its not her fault
You cant imagine all the pain
She feels, and you cant imagine
All the days she fears
'please give me a chance'
I hear her pray, 'please let me
Have a better day, let me hold
My head up high, instead of hiding
Every day and night'
She gets up and looks in the mirror
Who is this girl
Staring back at her? ...