kathleen hintz Poems
- Bittersweet Heart Looking into your eyes I've found ...
- Just One More striving to get to the heavenly gates when ...
- What Happened how can u have something so great then all of...
- The Path dont know how to retrace my steps everything just ...
- What Is This Life in every step taken is another step ...
- Dream Or Reality Seeing the gates and heavens doors, right ...
- Light Shining Among The Darken... Awake through the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about kathleen hintz
Looking into your eyes
I've found genuineness and modesty
something I've never saw before
for the words you speak
so luscious and sweet
the lips i once kissed
so soft and tender
why do everyday i lie to myself
when everyone knows i care
this lust i have for is not going away
and these feelings are here to stay
when you make me smile
Its like the sun coming out of a rainy day
why didnt you just stay
I if could only explain how much you mean to me
oh if only you could see
your the star i once wished upon
the moonlight above leading ...