Kathrine Philip Poems
- Lion 2 Pain in her limb, She is dizzy but she hides it ...
- You If I could have just one wish, I would wish to wake up ...
- Feel My Pain? I Softly whisper, 'I love you” in your little ...
- Okay This Is A Stupid Poem But...
- If If I was God I'll take you to my paradise If I was a ...
- Heaven Everyone wants to know Will they remeber me when I am...
- The Boy Within I see the child in him so innocent and ...
There are many Kings in this world but so little are really known about them. I am done with Lion for now. In fact, I am done with everything! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kathrine Philip
Pain in her limb,
She is dizzy but she hides it well.
She hides this pain in her shell,
Like everything else, it seems to work well.
The Lion is thankful,
His joy gives her fuel.
She cuddles by him when he sleeps,
She is in love, warmed by his heat.
The Lion worries,
She is sorry,
“Do not worry, Lion, All is good” she lies
He knows “ But I still do…” he would say softly
She wonders what will happen,
Now that she has her dreams.
But now she is in love,
With a Mighty King.
But how can a King such as he,
Be in love with ...