Katinka Havermans Poems
- My Father Tonight he popped over again My father I don't ...
- Solid Surely but slowly we're drifting apart The rock you ...
- Home Is Where The Heart Is Where streams gurgle Green hills ...
- Nightmare In the morning at the break of dawn I wake up to ...
- Life With You The grass is green The sky is blue You love ...
- Crossing Paths Sometimes if you meet someone You feel in an...
- Beautiful On The Inside It is so sad It's such a shame You ...
I love to write. Mostly short stories but also poems. Most of my poems are in English, although Dutch is my native language. I just write what I feel, nothing more or less. Just from the heart. I started writing poems in 2009 and the first ones are not so good I think. I placed them on Poemhunter anyway. The poems in Dutch I did not place on Poemhunter. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Katinka Havermans
Tonight he popped over again
I don't remember what he did or said
I only saw his face, the face
Of my father
His mustache, his glasses, his eyes, it was so familiar
He looked at me like only he could look
And that was so long ago
From my father
Did he want to show
A way to tell
I am still with you
Oh my father
This month, in May
It is already nine years ago
That my father
Was told he had cancer
And in October the same year you had to leave ...