Kayla Daley Poems
- I Know Why How The Fire of Desire The Warmth of Breath ...
- The Art Of Giving The art of giving is the truest living ...
- I Saw The Fire In His Blue Eye... Between us was a huge ball of...
- Moving Day Books photographs and letters trash in many ...
- The Giver Tanka the giver opens the tiny box a big smile ...
- You Are Not Last On My List I have a list of people i love ...
- Snow Flake Your love for me was a snowflake Before I could...
All my twenty one YEARS of them have been filled with the love of God, writing, drawing, and reading. These things i eat, sleep, and breathe them. i LOVE people and i mostly am easy to get along with so i like to make people smile it brings me great joy wish every1 the best and God bless i am a ryming machine ha ha jk more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kayla Daley
I Know Why How
The Fire of Desire
The Warmth of Breath
Very Much of Touch
Can't Miss no Kiss
Would Die before Lie
For Loving is Blessing
Rate of God's Fate
Healed Whole from Hole
Left Behind so Kind
From Heart away Apart
I Know why How
God's Grace in Haste
Sand of Man's love