Kayla Ruiz Poems
- Missionaries missionaries rock and roll Jesus Christ took ...
- Could You Imagine? could you imagine? love with out ...
- Found i was a pearl in the dirt waiting for someone to ...
- My King im sittin here writtin this poem so how long do i ...
- Lost Ive never felt more lost in this life i thought all the...
- Friends Forever friend are friends forever if they never ...
- Untitled as feverish spokes grabs and chokes lost in ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
as feverish spokes grabs and chokes
lost in translation covered in cloaks
in a castle where i must wait and dwell
shutting all my hopes and dreams in a shell
cant find my soul shallow and empty
wheres the love? Ive heard theirs plenty
you let me walk alone in this storm
in every shape and form
i depend on you alone
with every lesson that you've shown
i scream out with every cry an whisper
with every bruise and blister
what kind of message do i send?
theirs to much hurt to mend