Keila Lozada Poems
- Pinoy Boy To feel my lover's lips His breath becomes my ...
- Night Night settles in Nestling struggling spirits To ...
- Who's War? As the sun slowly crawls upwards from the distant ...
- Desert Nights Being alone in the desert Isn't really a ...
- Justo Las esperanzas de joventu Cain sin pena Moldorado, ...
- Jimi They want to ride on Your coat of success Your talent ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
'''I may not be the catalyst for changemy quote inspired by a documentary
But, yet and certain
I am the catapult...' kg 12/14''
Comments about Keila Lozada
To feel my lover's lips
His breath becomes my own
It fills the silence in my soul
This beckoning restless, reckless
This desire to have you
Fills the void of my heart