Kelsey Gallant Poems
- The Thief He looks, he walks, he grabs his sack He sneaks, ...
- Tick-Tock Time Look at the clock. Noon, eleven. What does ...
- The Rain When Annie saw the rain Coming down in sheets She ...
- Phone Picture it on a dark night, with animals Hiding out of...
- More Poetry I shall write more poems today More poems, more ...
- Cheese! A salty tint A milky flair A spicy hint An oily ...
- Ace There once was a child named Ace Who loved to go sled in...
I have always enjoyed creative writing. Whether I'm writing a story, a poem, a song, or a novel, I enjoy the process of creating something and then having a final, finished product. I write about things that are important to me- God, people, and nature- as well as whatever else I may feel like writing about at the time. I also enjoy writing poems for children.
My brother and I compiled... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Whoever you are, wherever you're from, whatever you've done, the Lord looks at you with love.''Kelsey Gallant
''Never can one thing replace another, for everything is itself in its own way.''Kelsey Gallant
''It isn't always right to do what's easy, and it isn't always easy to do what's right.''Kelsey Gallant
''Life is a rainbow...be sure to enjoy it.''Kelsey Gallant
We are co-authors in the stories of our own lives. The main author has already written the most amazing ending. It's our choice whether we want to accept that amazing ending- which is far, far better ...Kelsey Gallant
Comments about Kelsey Gallant
He looks, he walks, he grabs his sack
He sneaks, he creeps, he’s on his way back
He puts his sack in his secret pond
And in the flash of a camera, he’s gone
The bag, which held stolen money from the bank,
Went deeper, deeper, down it sank
And who knew he was a robber, slick and sleek
Who knew he was a thief?
If you ever find him, call the police!
(Published in Print in 'DeSSerted Island: Poem Collection' - 2014)