Kerri White Poems
- Depth Of Your Eyes Sometimes, I hunt for the depth of your ...
- Where You Need To Be I don't think you're sure of ...
- Read Me I wonder if I smiled If it'd be okay with you if ...
- That's Exactly How If everything happened exactly as you ...
- Different Days I don't know where the road ends. Sometimes I...
- Dear September I hope it's not too late to put in a ...
- What You Lack (Draft) It's funny how what you need becomes ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''If loving her is exhausting...'''If loving her is exhausting, you're either not strong enough to love her, or you're not worthy enough to be loved by her.'
Comments about Kerri White
Depth Of Your Eyes
Sometimes, I hunt for the depth of your eyes.
To think that just now I know
what I thought I had known for years.
It magnetizes inside of me;
conforms together with my free-will and typeless judgments,
and I am left without a clear view of the actuality of it all.
I don't know how you define yourself,
or if you're capable of characterizing yourself into a solitary phrase.
I'm not sure if you've given yourself any insight on the you that I see,
but I know exactly what you are to me.
There is an exploded bulb of light inside you.
I am drawn to it; ...