Kim Dang Poems
- Commodity. A civil war rages onwards between my mind's ...
- 6: 15 Am Murmuring in the background lies the twang of guitar...
- Rope Burn. Clutch me, wrap your arms around my body, tight, ...
- Dandelion Seeds. Like dandelion seeds, submissible to the ...
- Mis-Placed Cravings. and we put up these barracades/these ...
- Friends Only. Let's pretend for a moment, let's hold ...
- Ground You. Let me ground you from the sky you float ...
I love to write. I love to use words to create. I think creativity is a wonderful thing.
I blog at http: //kimpossibledang.com.
Snapchat: itskimberlydang more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kim Dang
A civil war rages onwards
between my mind's freedom vs. my
will's institutionalized cage.
Every action premeditated to appease
my academic overlords, my C.V.
Every wavering thought betraying the efficiency
at hand, because I'm wondering.
I ponder outside my self made
cubicle and it deafens me with the
I'm not allowed!
outside these boundaries
my guilt will hound me
and admittedly as these hours flit by
I'm not as carefree.
I've lost that fight years ago,
when I checked out of my multitasking fantasy
When I left my pipe ...