Koo Kooo Poems
- My Destiny I think I know surely where I 'm living though ...
- Dilemma No place to have a rest, no friend to have a chat, ...
- The Devil Only a thing but that can crush all tender ...
- Knowing I don't know where I came from and where I 'm ...
- Insomnia Nothing my mind find to grasp with the eyes wide ...
- Similarities You say you hate me for we are different. You...
- Once Upon A Time How high's the culture of the world ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I think I know surely where I 'm living
though my thought's full with uncertainty
days and nights pass away unfriendly
without doing anything
to decrease temperature of my heart
Which was scattered by a girl
or an animal
or my bosom friend.
Angry wind and rain
and the spears and knives from the Satan's hands
cannot make to weaken
the strength and soul of my life
though they live together with in me
even in my dreams.
They will blame me
if I show my love on the air
as the light of the little star
of the darkest night ...