Kseniya Rundel Poems
- A Life Without Love Life is so short, Life is so long, My...
- Aprils - Acrostic April is a prankster and a swindler, a ...
- S. Esenin 'On The Lake Has Wov...
- To The Poet Who Lost His Belov...
- I Loved You... By A.S. Pushki... I have been loving you: the ...
- To A Girl That Asked To Bring ... What is the worth of ...
- Russian Piroshki little funny poems - ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Life Without Love
Life is so short,
Life is so long,
My heart is so hot,
You say: ”So long! ”
I was looking for the gold.
I’ve encountered a star.
But your eyes are so cold
And your lips are so far.
I can see you in my dreams.
I can kiss you when I sleep.
O, your lips, your lovely lips...
I desire to listen
To your wonderful voice!
I wish I would never fall in love
With the other choice.
Oh, my love is so hot!
But you say: ”So long! ”
Do you really think
Life is awfully short?
Life is awfully ...