L.P. Alexanders Poems
- A Classic Poet’s Soul In Moder... Call me traditional or ...
- Between Hot And Cold* Lying on the ground Hair: orange, ...
- Canine Dreams? The lost sight of his eyes makes him look ...
- Jailed Time Jailed Time There... Outside on the streets,
- Thy Angel Face This is the case: Thy Angel face is full of ...
- Life The Beginning of the End The End of the Beginning, A ...
- Damn Friendship! * Everyday is very similar to the day ...
L.P. Alexanders was born 26th January 1984 in San José, Costa Rica. He is the youngest of four siblings. His mother language is Spanish, but he also speaks English, Esperanto and a little of Portuguese. Since his childhood, Alex, as his close friends call him, was interested in art; nonetheless, writing or reading did not call his attention, only drawing and painting. Indeed, he showed very good drawing skills and actually won an infant drawing contest at the age of six. Due to the peaceful nature of his country, L.P Alexanders had a normal and tranquil childhood and adolescence. Art, in any kind, has been part of his life and he has experimented with drawing, image & video editing, and the ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Classic Poet’s Soul In Modern Times
Call me traditional or technologically impaired,
But to pen my poems I preferred
On a piece of paper
Than to type them on a computer
Because the pencil is to the poet as
The chisel is to the sculptor;
And this idea should come to pass
In the mind of every Art creator,
For in his hands and mind
Is the quintessential Art of any kind!