Lacey Saulisbury Poems
- The Black Parade Deeper breaths deny me rest from internal ...
- The Dream The Dream of me, being with him. The Dream of his ...
- Wont You Let Me Help? Behind your voice, I hear your sadness,...
- Stare At You We watch you, We watch you,
- You'Re Still Not Here Did you ever care to bare with me?
- Invisible Emotionless I'm Speckeled with you glory, yet I ...
- Today And Tomarrow Today, Sitting Between Two Graves, ...
I'm only twelve, but I love to write poetry.
and I hope to one day get my work published.
I dont have much a a biography yet, concidering my short time on the earth, but I plan to do great things,
Even with my occasional suicidal feelings. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lacey Saulisbury
The Black Parade
Deeper breaths deny me rest from internal destined pain.
I'd dream to death if pills would let me forget all reliefs strain.
Lungs wrapped in shards of glassy death, can taste prayers of the end.
Hospital painting sometimes helps me play 'Not Here Pretend'.
No one can help so they just yelp to have me stretch my will.
I guess I'll pass soon due to a fasting love can't even fill.
I will miss the care, concern of those who wouldn't let me die.
Not even when I urged to walk down windows, if not fly.
They're not to blame. I know this now, ...