lacey smith Poems
- A Kiss. Have you ever wondered about a kiss? When lips of ...
- Save Me. standing here, waiting for that something ...
- Fate, . And when all goes wrong the sun keeps reflecting off...
- Lust All i require is your attention, Touch of skin on ...
- Summer. Playfull splashes of water, giggles of sweet ...
- Hope. Flaws hidden, behind the lipstick stained ...
- Delicate Love. Footprints leave a track in white icey snow, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about lacey smith
Flaws hidden, behind the lipstick stained mirror.
Eyelashes flutter beneath the black rimmed eyeliner.
Hiding the mysteries of tear stained cheeks.
Hiding the mystery of secret heartache.
Broken records lying sleepily,
Catching the dust, leaving specs of sparkle dust.
Carrying the tears on frayed jumper sleeves.
Keeping the secret from loved ones.
Broken glass cut through the skin.
The pains much beareable,
Then the pain of a broken home.
Watching in despair,
Past memories falling off the ledge,
Photographs lieing broken, Like my heart.