Lacie Hebert Poems
- The Truth About Me I've played the games I've told the ...
- He Cheats Almost 5 years What has become of us Mixed ...
- David's Addiction There are things I've got to say I need I ...
- I'Ll Say Goodbye Silent room The look in your eyes This is ...
- The One The days seem shorter The nights seem longer My ...
- Both The Blame she loves him forever & ever but she thinks ...
- Packin My Bags i have this feeling our love is slipping away ...
HeLLo To aLL! ! !
THanKs FoR DRoPPiN By
1ST LeT Me IntRoDUcE MySeLF:
ThE NaMES LaCiE
ThE AGe: 26
The B-DaY: SEpTeMbEr 20TH
The SiGn: Virgo
ThE HaiRcOLoR: dARK....ThaT'S iT
The EyE CoLoR: LiGhT bRoWN
I'M ORiGiNaLLy FRoM NEw IBeRiA
WHerE I SPeNt THe FiRsT 13 YeArS Of MY LiFe.
TheN, MOveD To ErAtH (ThE BiG TOwN)
WHerE I ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lacie Hebert
Packin My Bags
i have this feeling our love is slipping away
but i get up each morning hoping 4 a better day
things r not the same as they use to be
and i think maybe its because u now don't want me
you use 2 say u loved me so many times a day
and now u just pass me and tell me to get out ur way
you use to hold me while we would fall asleep
and, u would even wipe the tears that fell from my cheek
i really thought you were the man of my dreams
but now i realize things r never what they seem
people say that soon you will come around
but im scared by that time I've ...