Lacie Hebert Poems
- He Cheats Almost 5 years What has become of us Mixed ...
- Both The Blame she loves him forever & ever but she thinks ...
- All Too Soon So many things i have to say But don't know ...
- Gods Plan I sit around here an wonder, Is this the life, ...
- I Was Worth It! ! What You Don't Appreciate, Someone Else ...
- Real Men Don't Cheat You tell me you love me But you lay ...
- The Truth About Me I've played the games I've told the ...
HeLLo To aLL! ! !
THanKs FoR DRoPPiN By
1ST LeT Me IntRoDUcE MySeLF:
ThE NaMES LaCiE
ThE AGe: 26
The B-DaY: SEpTeMbEr 20TH
The SiGn: Virgo
ThE HaiRcOLoR: dARK....ThaT'S iT
The EyE CoLoR: LiGhT bRoWN
I'M ORiGiNaLLy FRoM NEw IBeRiA
WHerE I SPeNt THe FiRsT 13 YeArS Of MY LiFe.
TheN, MOveD To ErAtH (ThE BiG TOwN)
WHerE I ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lacie Hebert
Almost 5 years
What has become of us
Mixed emotions, uncertainty
Always lacking trust
You promised to love me
An said I was the only one for you
Then off you went to meet her
Thinking I'd never have a clue
We don't want to face this
Even though we both clearly see
We are not meant for each other
And probably will never be
All the games u play
All the lies u tell
All these other women your with
Has only put me through hell
I have always been strong
But u have made me weak
Each time u run back to meet her
It just Knocks ...