Colour Kills - Poem by Lariel Morihsta
From brighty yellow,
To soury green.
In white they garb,
Yet black they came.
Coated in radiant silver,
Yet marched in depths of red.
Cried the children!
The silent wall said...
Comments about Colour Kills by Lariel Morihsta
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda