Laura Strom Poems
- Gossip torn apart by gossip destroyed by half truths the ...
- Confused Emotions I'm so confused as to how i feel The pain ...
- Cherished Addiction beaten, abused, dragged thru the ...
- After Love Consumed by emotion and full of fear comforted ...
- How Could You How could you hurt me Take my innocence and ...
- One, Two, Three admitting the pain has never done me any ...
- Thankyou no more secrets do i keep. can't hide anymore. no ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Laura Strom
torn apart by gossip
destroyed by half truths
the girls at school don't know me
but they act as if they do
they whisper and they giggle
as i walk down the halls
making school unliveable-
do they even care at all?
sometimes i think they must be right
maybe i am cheap
but all i feel about them
to their face i never speak.
keep silent and smile
is all i need to do.
to survive this high school drama
where friends are far and few.