Lauren Cannone Poems
- Still Sad Look inside of my brain, I swear you won't find ...
- A Thousand Miles Say that we don't want, to stay in this no...
- Welcome To The World I never lied to you, but I didn't tell...
- Untitled Everything around me is quiet, I'm standing still ...
- Words Coffee cup after coffee cup, My words don't flow easy...
I have been through a lot and I picked up writing poetry as my outlet. Some of my poems are very sad but I don't always feel that way! Some of my poems are better than others, but I keep them all anyhow because they always remind me that I can get through anything. Writing has made me stronger as a person and I hope to pursue it as a career after graduation. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lauren Cannone
Everything around me is quiet,
I'm standing still as the world turns,
Like a leaf without out wind,
I'm warm as the fire burns,
This is everything I believe in,
And it feels right,
So why must I look for pain?
When it should just be us tonight,
You and I are still a seed,
and we have yet to bloom,
Scared it'll end like the rest,
in impending doom,
You make the view of everything,
Seem a little brighter,
I was not brought up this way,
But hold me a little tighter,
You have my heart captive,
Afraid now to break ...