Lauren Owens Poems
- I Never Let It In I never let love in so i could save my ...
- Boy Were Dead Before We Die baby you dont know i suffer but ...
- Best Friends These material things will never come in ...
- Before The Morning I woke up weak today Needing your ...
- Beautiful Things woke up early again i think im going slowly...
- All I Have Hey there my little storm trooper Do you know how...
- When Its Chasing A Vampire A flower sways in the breeze of a ...
My recent account was twilight dazzzler, but something messed up and i cant log on anymore, so if you like my poetry search up the name and badda bing,52 poems ;) more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lauren Owens
I Never Let It In
I never let love in so i could save my heart from hurting,
No theres things i never thought would make these walls start turning,
You sing the sweetest tune,
and i cant stop my stupid feet from moving,
and you dont have a clue
dont no what you do
this chaotic song i would die for you,
this chaotic song im in time with you,
but i wont sing along,
someone stop this song so i wont sing along,
The more i ive with this ignorant idea,
the more i fall in,
Im too far under,
too far along with you,
dont no what you ...