Leah DeCresce Poems
- A Newboy His eyes are green. Two almond orbs of liquid neon,...
- The Dance Pale white skin stretched over brittle bone, blue...
- Interplanetary Pull Gravitation towards the worst in life, ...
- Nightmare NOTE: This poem was originally located at the link ...
- Comparison NOTE: This is from my original host, a link is in ...
- Apology: Rejected. NOTE: this is from my original poem host, ...
- Lovers Playlist NOTE: First off, there are a lot of song ...
'I’m a daughter hiding my depression
I’m a big sister making a good impression
I’m your friend acting like I’m fine
I’m a teenager pushing her tears aside
I’m the girl sitting next to you
I’m the one asking you to care
I’m your best friend hoping that you'll be there.'
quirky. crazy. untrusting. reckless. adorable. musical. creative. musician. semi-spoiled.
open. interesting. compassionate. affectionate. selfless. loyal. vibrant. multi-faceted.
alone in a crowd. weird. fun-loving. spontaneous. sugar fiend. student. simply complicated. alluring.PokeFan.
I'm just a fucked up girl, looking for my own piece of mind. - ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Leah DeCresce
His eyes are green.
Two almond orbs of liquid neon,
he ignites me with each glance.
They burn me, melt me
like sulfuric acid.
Condemn me to a puddle of sloppy,
human jelly on the floor.
I am silly-putty as he stares,
molded into a clay heart, I beat.
He smiles & I am nothingness.
I cease to exist.
He is the sun, exploding;
a black hole engulfing my silly clay heart-planet.
I stumble, & fall- for him,
for those luminescent eyes,
for that glistening smile.
A hand outstretched.
I fumble, grab, stand like ...