Leland Hale Poems
- Go To The Ant Ignore mother Her voice squeaks with ...
- Blue Moose You stand there, smile on your face, without a...
- Yellow Waves You stand there smiling bright as day ...
- Haikus SOLOIST Melodious sound Songs played beautifully ...
- The Future Blending the earth. Creating tradition ...
- All Are Alike All are alike we are all the same
- Invisible I know the world must see me but invisible to ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Leland Hale
Go To The Ant
Her voice squeaks with anger
“Look at these ants”
They carried a blackberry
“They’re not lazy like you”
Down a tiny cliff they go
Keep staring at clouds