Yellow Waves - Poem by Leland Hale
You stand there smiling
bright as day break
and peaceful as the sunset.
With hair like waves
yellow with joy as
they flow gracefully
down your back.
Attitude always bright and lovely
as a crimson rose.
A swan cannot compare in beauty
or a lion in grace.
You are unlike any other.
Comments about Yellow Waves by Leland Hale
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl