Leopold Gunther Poems
- An Angel Your eyes cannot be vague to me my dove For you ...
- Sun burn like flame, ignite like sun your eyes shine like ...
- Red to see her face, stings like hot iron my chest melts as ...
- Dear, God what you feel you do not feel who you love you do ...
- Red Breath How I felt the waves and chords how I felt them ...
- My Lost Love For you my heart beats Soundly its pulse is ...
- Love Visible Within life I've seen you I've seen you in the ...
'Hopelessly I'll love you endlessly.'
'Lips are turning blue
A kiss that can't renew
I only dream of you
My beautiful'-Muse, Sing for Absolution more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Leopold Gunther
Within life I've seen you
I've seen you in the peering sunset
admists the clouds and dimming light
I've seen you within the forest
dwelling inside its heart
sacred to few, and affirmed by none
I've seen you in the rain
its drops fall softly
whispering comforts to me kindly
I've seen you in a lovers heart
forever loving..forever awaiting
I've seen you in a child's eyes
always giving and always caring
as if untouched by pain
I've seen you in the ocean
deep, limitless, profound and mysterious
I've seen You through a Savior
a dying man on a ...