Li'l One Poems
- Loving A Memory Oh how empty and hollow the heart feels When...
- He Knows Me My every whim and every need My every secret and...
- Leaving I find your love letter on my pillow, But it only ...
- Life's Journey So many years lived within the Dark Hiding ...
- Bathing In The Waters Of The H... I hear it before I see ...
- A Master's Punishment I follow his orders without ...
- Reach Out You’d be surprised When you’re feeling alone in ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Li'l One
Loving A Memory
Oh how empty and hollow the heart feels
When your love is gone
The emptiness spreading throughout
Leaving it’s deep ache that grips the heart
In it’s squeezing vice
I close my eyes and remember your voice
Your words wrapping around me
Giving me such pleasures and delights
Telling me the things I yearned to hear
Making me feel like a woman
But I open my eyes
I am alone in my silent room
Your words a whisper from the past
My arms are empty
Empty as my heart now feels
The tears wet upon my cheeks
That long to feel your kisses
I await ...