Lieketseng Ntsala Poems
- Same Difference It's that subtle selfishness That underlying...
- Ke Hoputse Hae I guess it is true - there is no other place ...
- Sel'E Kaak Ander Bak Sel'e kaak - different Bak! Dis hoe...
- Water Off Her Back She has a new bounce in her step Knees ...
- This Is What He Doesn'T Know My breath My air My Soul My ...
- Letter To Emotion Yes, I think like you Yes, I think about ...
- I Guess We Died When I Gave Up... I guess we died when I ...
I'm a soul that's lived long and hard but very young.
I recently found out that I was gypsy in a past life and that my true calling is healing and my strength is communication.
I have always found solace in poetry and I guess now I want to share it with the world.
I'm an infant to this - eager to show off my gift.
I'm on a journey of self redicovery - with all that... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
It's that subtle selfishness
That underlying 'me' - ness
That I-ness in your eyes...
I see it you
Just as I saw it in him too
It's like me doing all that I can to let you know that I got your back
While you just stand there and try figure just how far back
My back will bend for you
It'd be so easy for me to assume that there's no difference between the two
But you are you
And it's just...
You know the tiny
Itty Bitty 'unnoticeable things you'll do
Like how when yu haveing a bad day
Cut and paste the things I ...