Linda Racaniello Poems
- Gone But Not Forgotten (Poem F...
- Soldiers Are Courageous & Stro... These soldiers are ...
- The Crossroads Between Heaven ... Listening to the ...
- The Broken Dollie A broken dollie was left behind though no ...
- Out Of My Window Out of my window there is a big wall it is...
- Food For Thought (Amusing Poem... Here's Food For ...
- Kids & Cameras I met a women online Her husband is in ...
A childless woman and without a man... but I got talent and wisdom that allows me to understand. I'm bigger than most, round in the tummy - gastric bypass is off. I got caught with narcotics - I am an addict and right now facing some time in prison or rehab or both.
hobbies: writing, reading historical fiction, gardening. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Linda Racaniello
Gone But Not Forgotten (Poem For Fallen Heroes)
Many heroes fall during battle
this fight for freedom often costs
these men and women we send to foreign shores
often it these lives that are lost
but they will not be forgotten
we honor those souls that slip away
and know that they've become angels
In heaven, on this day
The memory of them lives on
as we sleep we see their face
the dreams seem so very real
we often imagine their warm embrace
God has given them free reign
to whisper gently to the trees
to glide effortlessly among the clouds
and dry your tears with a breeze
So as ...