Little Cat Poems
- I Am From (An Imitation Poem O...
- I Am All Alone Here I am all alone here in this pushy, ...
- Why? Is it so much, to ask for you to see, what your ...
- Cat Poem (Based Off My Cat) Door opens with a swish, Cat ...
- I Gave You Everything I gave you my heart you tore it to ...
- You Were Perfect In the beginning you were perfect, (I...
- Confusion A couple words, a couple admissions and the ...
I'm a inspiring poet, artist, and writer who one day hopes to show people her worlds through imagery writing. I would love to write an actual best selling book someday... Other than that, I am slowly uploading the poems I have made over the last few years, and I will upload any new ones that are made. If my poems become depressing, it's probably because I'm was moody then, or because I recently ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Little Cat
I Am From (An Imitation Poem Of 'Where I'M From' By George Ella Lyon)
I am from scrap paper,
from a banded clothes and books,
I am from make-believe games in summer.
(Spraying water, swimsuits,
And monsters defeated with noodle tubes)
I am from three lost houses
The sandy beach
And the gentle waves whose sounds
Rocked me to sleep
I am from strawberries and key lime pie,
I’m from Bishop Grey and Morgan’s raiders.
I’m from the what’d you burn now’s,
And the shut ups,
from leave me alone! And you okay?
I’m from Lead us not into temptation
For I’m already there
And Ten Commandments I view as basic ...