LoneWolf Paw Poems
- Life's Struggle The rustle of the fallen blossoms The ...
- Follow Your Heart The cherished winds of heaven And the ...
- Alone A full moon that’s crimson red Blades of ...
- Together ~The rain beats down In an uneven rhythm A ...
- Why? You sit silently hardly even aware of anything at ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about LoneWolf Paw
~The rain beats down
In an uneven rhythm
A soothing sound
To my troubled soul
The thoughts are overflowing
The dam is breaking
And the waves flood everything
Pain to myself is irrelevant
It’s not the picture in my head
Your face is the only thing I see
Breaking my heart, piece by piece.
Your words were quiet and restrained
Piercing through my heart
If I could believe them
Maybe I could live
But I saw the battle in your eyes
Heard the things not spoken
I laugh to myself for thinking of forbidden love
But yearn for it as ...